jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2012

Thank you!

Wow! I can't believe it...

This month a lot of people visit my blog 1.138! I can't explain my happyness
It's been a long time since i decided to create a blog, I started writting with my own thoughts and a lot of texts but, when I started to upload photos of my drawings, really makes me think I have to explore this world behind my drawings.
I just want to say thank you all! I make this blog as a part of the internet when we all can enjoy a little time without thinking about our problems and the tragic times we all are passing by.
So Thank You!



Wow!!! ¡No me lo puedo creer!

Este mes muchísima gente ha visitado mi blog ¡1.138! No puedo expresar mi felicidad.
Hace mucho tiempo desde que decidí crear un blog. Empecé escribiendo con mis propios pensamientos y un montón de textos pero, cuando empecé a subir fotos de mis dibujos, realmente me hizo pensar en explorar este mundo a través de mis dibujos.
Sólo quiero deciros que ¡Gracias a todos/as! Hago este blog como una parte de internet donde todos podamos disfrutar de un pequeño tiempo sin pensar en nuestros problemas y los momentos tan trágicos que todos pasamos.
Así que  ¡Gracias!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario