miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2013

Marilyn Manson Era's Inspired High Heels

Hi!!!!

This time, I decide to show you high heels, handmade by me inspired in all the Marilyn Manson Albums...
I don't know If you will like it.... but I'm so happy with them...

Marilyn Manson my obsession.


Hola!!!
Esta vez, he decidido enseñaros taconazos, hechos a mano por mí, inspirándome en todos los álbumes de Marilyn Manson...
No sé si os gustarán... pero estoy muy contento con ellos....

Marilyn Manson my Obssion!





-Portrait Of An American Family. (1994)





- Smells Like Children. (1995)





-Antichrist Superstar (1996) (2007)







- Mechanical Animals (1998)







-Holy Wood (In The Shadow Of The Valley Of Death) . (2000)






- The Golden Age Of Grotesque (2003)






-Eat Me, Drink Me (2007)







- The High End Of Low (2009)



I have to say something about this... I inspired in the song of this album called '' We're From America'' I let you one link below...


Tengo que decir algo sobre esto... Me he inspirado en una canción de este disco llamada '' We're From America''  . Os dejo el link aquí...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUjJz8ZnseU





- Born Villain (2012)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario