domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

Toxic Industrially or Industrial Toxically ?

Hi!!!
Check my new drawing, inspired in a draw I saw on the internet, but I was inspired by Industrial Metal too... I love being inspired by the music when I saw something i like.

I dont know which name give to this drawing ... Toxic Industrially or Industrial Toxically?  I love both names =P .

So check it! Lovely aggressive expression in the skull <3 . What do you think?


¡¡Hola!!
Mira mi nuevo dibujo, inspirado en un dibujo que ví en internet, pero también inspirado en el Metal Industrial... Me encanta inspirarme en la música cuando veo algo que me gusta.

No sé que nombre darle a este dibujo... Industrialmente Tóxico o  Tóxicamente Industrial??  Me encantan esos dos nombres =P .

Asique, héchale un vistazo!! Adorablemente agresiva la expresión de la calavera <3 . ¿Qué piensas?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario