martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

''Belly Dance'' / '' Danza del Vientre''

Hi!!! ^^
Today I'll show you my new draw inspired in one of the most prettiest arabic women on earth.
She's Belly Dancer, and she's called Sadie Marquardt.
My mum is in Belly Dance classes since one year ago, and she found her on Youtube.
So this draw is for her for my mum.
As she said her dance movements are amazing! Check her in youtube (Sadie Marquardt Belly Dance)... you will be surprised!
The arabian letters above my draw are meaning '' East Dance '' or '' Oriental dance''.

¡¡¡Hola!!!
Hoy, hos voy a enseñar mi nuevo dibujo inspirado en una de las mujeres árabes mas guapas del mundo.
Ella es bailarina de Danza del Vientre, y se llama Sadie Marquardt.
My madre está en clases de Danza del Vientre desde hace un año, y la encontró en Youtube.
Asique este dibujo se lo he hecho a mi madre.
Como ella dice, ¡sus movimientos de baile son increíbles! Búscala en Youtube ( Sadie Marquardt Belly Dance ) ... ¡Vas a ALUCINAR!
Las letras árabes de la parte superior de mi dibujo significan '' La Danza Del Este'' o '' Danza Oriental''.


The Real Picture:

La Foto Real:




My Draw :

Mi dibujo:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario