lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

FASHION #6

Hi!!!!

Now I'll show you a new fashion illustration I made listening to metal music, I haven't inspired myself, just take the pencil, and let my hand drawing while I listen to the music.

And this is what happen!!! ^^

The glossy parts are in vynil, black and golden, in the toecap and in the bead are rhinestones applications, the rest of the shoe is a matt black tissue.

I hope you like it!!!! =D



¡¡¡Hola!!!

Ahora voy a enseñaros una nueva ilustración de moda que hice mientras escuchaba metal, no me inspiré en nada, sólo cogí el lápiz y dejé que mi mano dibujara mientras escuchaba música.

¡Y ésto es lo que pasó! ^^

Las partes brillantes son de vinilo dorado y negro, en la puntera y el talón lleva aplicaciones de pedrería, el resto del zapato es de un tejido negro mate.

¡Espero que os guste!  ^^




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario