domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

Fashion #2 (Lady Gaga)

Hi!!!
This time I'll show you a new fashion shoe illustration.
I take the inspiration listening Lady Gaga's first album '' The Fame '' I know right now ART POP rules, but When I made this illustration Art Pop was a rumor... =P long time ago... well, months hehehe

It's a high booted Platform, the heel is in vynil, the toecap has rhinestones, the yellow parts are in golden, it also has two white straps , the rest of the shoe is in leather. The front of the booty goes open  but still closed with the two straps... I don't know if i explain it good but i try it! =P

I hope you like it!



Hola!!!
Esta vez voy a enseñaros una nueva ilustración de un zapato.
La inspiración proviene de escuchar el primer álbum de Lady Gaga '' The Fame '' , sé que ahora ART POP manda, pero cuando hice esta ilustración Art Pop era un simple rumor... =P hace mucho... bueno, unos meses jejeje XD.

Es un botín de plataforma, el tacón es de vinilo, la puntera lleva pedrería, las partes amarillas son en dorado, también lleva dos correas blancas, el resto del zapato es en piel. La parte frontal va abierta pero aun así va ajustada con las correas... No sé si me he explicado bien, ¡pero lo he intentado! =P

¡Espero que os guste!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario