lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

FASHION #4

Hi!!!
This time I'll show you a new illustration I made this last summer.
When I made it i haven't seen this amazing Brian Atwood high pumps...
So I have to show you this one!!!

First of all, I was inspired in this metallic ring I bought, the shoe goes in red velvet , and the decorations are, a romantic filigree and a metallic aplication which you can take off or it can buckle on in the heel and in the ankle.



¡Hola!
Esta vez voy a enseñaros una nueva ilustración que hice este pasado verano.
Cuando lo hice, no había visto estas alucinantes plataformas de Brian Atwood...
¡¡¡ Por lo que tengo que enseñarlas !!!

Primero de todo, me inspiré en ese anillo metálico que me compré, el zapato es de terciopelo rojo y las decoraciones son, una filigrana romántica y una aplicación metálica que se puede abrochar en el tacón y el tobillo o quitar.

                                                     Brian Atwood High Pumps

(link for shop or look at)  /  ( link de compra o para mirar )

http://www.brianatwood.com/ROCYCE/53822933,default,pd.html?variantSizeClass=&variantColor=JJ169I5&cgid=53785266&prefn1=catalog-id&prefv1=brianatwood-catalog


                                                                 Photo








                                            And here my illustration / Y aquí mi ilustración


PROCESS / PROCESO:







FINISHED  /  ACABADO :



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario