viernes, 17 de agosto de 2012

Bill Kaulitz - TOKIO HOTEL

Hi!!
Today I'll show you my new drawings.
Are a tribute to the singer of Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz.
He was for me a big inspiration when I was young so, this drawings means so much for me. Probably If I don't became a fan of Tokio Hotel since 2005 I never be as I am today.
Bill Kaulitz was who made me start thinking in myself as a person and not as an object of the world.

This is a ''trhough years''. I hope you like it! =D



¡Hola!
Hoy os voy a enseñar mis nuevos dibujos.
Son un tributo al cantante de Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz.
Él fue una gran inspiración cuando era pequeño por lo que, estos dibujos significan mucho para mí. Probablemente si yo no hubiera sido fan de Tokio Hotel desde2005 yo no sería ahora como soy.
Bill Kaulitz fué quién me hizo empezar a pensar en mí como una persona y no un objeto de este mundo.

Esto es un '' a través de los años''. ¡ Espero que os guste! =D



2005 / 2006
SCHREI! / DURCH DEN MONSUN




2007 / 2008
ZIMMER 483  /  SCREAM!



2009
Humanoid



2010 - 2011
THE BEST OF : TOKIO HOTEL




2012.... As soon as Tokio Hotel release their new album I add here, a new drawing of Bill with his blonde look =D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario