lunes, 20 de agosto de 2012

CL - 2NE1

Hi!!!
=D Today I'll show you my new drawing.
Is inspired the strenght of one of my favourite non-metal/rock singer.
She's ChaeRin Lee ( CL ) Singer, Leader, Reaper  of the K-pop (South Korean Pop) band 2NE1.

This drawing is inspired in the Music Video '' Can't Nobody '' There're 2 versions of this video. One in Korean and other in English I'll let you here the links.

I am a big big fan of 2NE1 and I will make a drawing of every lady of the group.
But first CL.
She's wearing Versace Sunglasses, and the clothes are of Jeremy Scott. so.... FASHION AND WILD!!! I love her!!!



¡¡Hola!!
=D Hoy voy a enseñaros mi nuevo dibujo.
Está inspirado en una de mis favoritas no metal/rock cantantes.
Ella es ChaeRin Lee ( CL ) cantante, líder y rapera del el grupo de K-pop (Sur Korean Pop) 2NE1.

Este dibujo está inspirado en el Vídeo Musical ''Can't Nobody''. Hay 2 versiones de este videoclip. Uno en Coreano y otro en inglés, Dejaré aquí los enlaces.

Soy un gran fan de 2NE1 y voy a hacer un dibujo de cada chica del grupo.
Pero primero CL.
Ella lleva las gafas de sol de Versace, y la ropa de Jeremy Scott. Así que ¡¡FASHION Y SALVAJE!! ¡¡ME ENCANTA!!



Can't Nobody.

- Korean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihi_kJJj_8A

-English
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQEabAesufg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario